Today in this article we have posted a new scholarship program for students and professionals.
Kindly read through, check eligibility and apply.
Google PhD Fellowships directly support graduate students as they pursue their PhD, as well as connect them to a Google Research Mentor.
- Full-time graduate students pursuing a PhD and enrolled in an African, Indian or Southeast Asian* institution.
- Undergraduate or Master’s students and professionals may apply.
- Undergraduate and Master’s student applicants must be currently enrolled, full-time students at an African, Indian, or Southeast Asian university.
- Professionals must be employed/affiliated with an organization registered in Africa, India, or Southeast Asia.
- For these applicants, the Fellowship award shall be contingent on the awardee registering for a full-time PhD program of an African, Indian, or Southeast Asian university in computer science (or an adjacent field) within the calendar year of the Fellowship award, or the award shall be forfeited.
- Grant of the Fellowship does not mean admission to the PhD program of a university. The awardee must also complete the PhD admission process of the respective institute/university where they wish to register for a PhD.
- Grant of the Fellowship will be subject to the rules and guidelines applicable in the institute/university where the awardee registers for the PhD program.
- Students must remain enrolled full-time in the PhD program for the duration of the Fellowship or forfeit the award.
- Google employees, and their spouses, children, and members of their household are not eligible.
Deadline: April 21 2021