Today, we would be discussing how to apply for an Ireland student visa.
Ireland is an island in the North Atlantic. It is separated from Great Britain to its east by the North Channel, the Irish Sea, and St George’s Channel. Ireland is the second-largest island of the British Isles, the third-largest in Europe, and the twentieth-largest on Earth
EU nations aren’t needed to get an entry visa to study in Ireland; this is likewise the situation for an enormous number of nations outside of the EU, be that as it may, you may at present have to enlist with immigration in Ireland when you show up.
In this article, we would show you everything you need to apply and get an Ireland student visa.
In the event that you are a student from a nation that needs a visa, then you should apply for a D Type Study Visa. Most students might pay a visa fee of €60 — if you want a multiple entry then you should be considering €100
Read Also: Why You Need To Study Abroad
You can apply for an Irish study visa as long as 3 months before your date of movement to Ireland, yet it’s suggested that you don’t buy travel tickets until you know the result of your visa application.
See Ireland Type D Student Visa Process
- Accept and secure your admission at an Irish university before applying for a visa.
- The Type D visa must be applied for online and won’t be processed until the immigration services get any needed supporting documentation from you.
- You get your summary form when you complete the online section of the visa application. You need to print it and sign it as it structures one of your supporting documents. The form contains information on where to send all your requested documents.
- You will be advised precisely which documents you need to send as this changes depending on your country of origin.
- If biometrics is needed you will need to give it to an Irish visa application center (VAC) close to you.
- You would have to sit tight for about two months for a decision on your visa application.
- Finally when you arrive in Ireland, you will need to apply for a residence permit within 90 days. This will be done by you at a registration office. It might cost €300.
Note: With a study visa you cannot bring your family to Ireland. If you wish your spouse or children to join you then you have to apply for their visas separately.
Requirements For Ireland Student Visa
Two recent color passport photos
- Your passport, valid for 12 months following your arrival in Ireland
- Any old passports
- Proof of finances for your study
- Evidence you are enrolled and have paid the University any fees
- Educational history
- A letter of application
- English language certification
- Private medical insurance — this may be provided by your university
- Visa documents — for registration when in Ireland