Hi there, today we have posted a new graduate trainee program In Nigeria and it’s Graduate Trainee Program At Dufil Prima Foods Plc and its application guidelines.
In this article we would be listing everything you need to know concerning the Graduate Trainee Program At Dufil Prima Foods Plc ranging from knowing the company, requirements to deadline before you click the application link.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
We are seeking to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Apply Also | Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
Requirements For The Graduate Trainee Program At Dufil Prima Foods Plc
– First-class in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Mathematics and Statistics.
– 0 to 2 years of experience.
– 22 to 28 years of age.
– Must have completed NYSC (A scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
– Must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company.
– Must have technical knowledge of his/her field, data analysis capability, presentation skills and must be computer literate.
Deadline: 26th November 2020
Are you eligible?