Today we have posted a new job in Canada at Mulberry Estates; Housekeepers Needed At Mulberry Estates Canada.
Mulberry Estates is a senior community dedicated to providing quality lifestyles for our residents. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We currently seek highly motivated customer service focused Housekeeper to join our team.
We are looking to hire Housekeepers to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Number one requirement, Must Love Seniors!
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep the linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
We offer a great work environment and competitive pay based on experience. The ideal candidate is a team player with a good attitude, is reliable, and has a willingness to work hard and have fun. Candidate Must be able to work alone and with a team. They must be able to adapt to new protocols and procedures
Please only apply via direct email to the Mulberry
220 MULBERRY LANE
MOOSE JAW, SK