Today we have posted a trainee program for graduates in Lagos; MEDPAU GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM
Kindly read through the qualifications, requirements, eligibility and apply.
At MEDPAU GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAM – Our goal is to empower the next generation of Healthcare professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to get ahead in their career or become independent Healthcare business owners.”
Description Of Job
The Medpau Graduate Trainee Program (MGTP) is the beginning stage for a satisfying career in the medical care industry. It likewise offers the platform to launch your own medical services business for the individuals who might need to become independent entrepreneurs. It is exceptionally participatory and has been all around organized to outfit you with abilities and unmatched preparing expected to excel in your career or manufacture your own busines.
Apply Also | Financial Analyst Needed In Lagos
You will embark on different virtual teaching and learning from various divisions, increase valuable professional experiences, and methodically explore each part of medical care business operations. You will take part in astute discussions, complete challenging hands-on roles, group projects and have limitless occasions to plan arrangements that will shape Africa’s medical services business space.
At the same time, you will be upheld by our staff of worldwide teachers, who will direct you all through the program and give you productive input expected to draw out the best in you, as you go through 3 months with us practically.
This program will open you to limitless opportunities for individual and expert development so you can dominate whether within our association or somewhere else. Furthermore, on the off chance that you are hoping to establish your own medical services business, at that point you will likewise discover the platform and association you have to develop and flourish with us.
WE ARE LOOKING OUT FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE:
- Passionate about achieving big results
- Persistent, strong willed and self motivated
- Very committed and dedicated to delivering results
- Creative and innovate
- Able to develop original solutions to solve problems in the Healthcare industry
- Able to work with little or no supervision and achieve set goals
- Able to motivate others to achieve results
- Those resident in an African country
- Be below 30 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University, Polytechnics, or College of Education with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- Have what is takes to work in a face paced innovative environment
MGTP 2021 will commence by April, 2021
Deadline: December 15, 2020