Today we have posted a new opportunity, Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program.
Ericsson Nigeria is a world-driving supplier of media communications equipment and services to monile and fixed network operators. More than 1,000 organizations in iber of 180 nations use Ericsson equipment, and in over of 40% of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks.
Utilizing innovation to engage individuals, business and society, we are pursuing the Networked Society, in which all that can profit by an association will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our Innovation to market based arrangements that engage individuals and society to help shape a more supportable world.
Applications are welcomed from intrigued and qualified candidate to apply for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program.
Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in January 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds. We are looking for an Account Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 ONLY with one of the following Bachelor Degrees: Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems Management, Economics, Marketing.
On the off chance that you have a engineering degree however might want to seek after a profession in sales, you may likewise apply. As an Account Manager Graduate, you will figure out how to amplify client connections and make sales opportunities that will produce beneficial sales. All graduate ought to have finished the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on completely shortlisted candidates.
What we are offering you:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to understand the Service Delivery Process.
- Ability to understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office