Today we have posted a new scholarship – Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme.
Kindly read through and apply if eligible.
Guinness Nigeria hereby invites qualifies applicants to apply for the 2020 Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for young Nigerians. Eligible Nigerian students who wish to be considered can apply for this Guinness Undergraduate Scholarship.
This scholarship underpins Guinness Nigeria’s responsibility to executing extraordinary plans that encourage youth advancement.
The scholarship will give full educational cost to students who are presently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from Guinness host communities are urged to apply.
- Host Country: Nigeria
- Category: Undergraduates
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: November 16, 2020
Details Of Scholarship
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health, and Education.
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics
Selection Criteria and Reward
- Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details HERE
- Full Name;
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
- Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
- Phone Number/e-mail address;
- Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter;