Today, we have posted a simulation program for young African entrepreneurs.
Rollo is a business simulation program devoted to moving and supporting small African enterprises confronting difficulties after the COVID-19 outbreak. It is made out of three concentrated simulation days in which enterprises figure out how to oversee and operate in a competitive environment within various market outlooks.
Who is eligible?
- African small companies that have been affected by COVID-19.
- Company represented by a team of 3 participants.
- Between the ages 20-45.
- Who run a small business (less than 10 employees) for more than a year.
- Companies must be based in one of the 5 following countries:
Cameroon, Egypt, Senegal, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
Formal or Informal Business
- Both registered or unregistered businesses are invited to apply.
- Priority goes to teams which have diverse participants, and/or demonstrate inclusivity of minorities or marginalized groups are preferred.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Diaspora led Businesses are encouraged to apply.
How Does Rollo Work?
Selected participants will actively engage in a 3 days intensive bootcamp based on a real life Business Case where each team is challenged by other teams.
- Call For Applications
- Eligible African enterprises can apply online for the program.
2. Selection Phase
- In each country, Rollo selects 24 eligible teams (72 participants).
3. Rollo Associates